Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Enough Wallowing!

Okay, girls. I doubt Amanda would be happy to know we're just sitting in the dumps without her around here. Since we seem to like these little personality quizzes so much, why don't we give it a literary twist and liven things up a little?

I'm Susan. Big surprise. A bossy worrier! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Molly said…

    I'm Prince Rillian:

    "As Prince Rilian, you are brave, noble and intelligent, but easily misguided! Just make sure you don't go after any green women."

    I don't think I have to worry about going after any green women :)

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Rachel Schaner said…

    I'm Shasta..."As Shasta you may be a little stubborn and are frightened of the opposite sex, but you have a healthy thirst for adventure!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home