Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Friday, April 01, 2005

Appalled

Amanda! I just made the mistake of looking at your profile. Under Music, you list Jamie Cullum as one of your favorite artists - you just got his CD within the last week. And yet nowhere, nowhere do you mention the greatest rock band of all time! The rock band that we love so much that we spent entirely too much money to go see them live in nineteen days!!!

Pardon my agitation, but really, this is too much.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Lol, I almost didn't list Jamie Cullum because of that. But he's going to be a classic, so why wait?

    I put U2 at the very top of the list!!! Don't what happened there, but I'll fix it!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Weird, they are there in my profile, but not showing up.

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Ha, I outsmarted them. Take THAT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home