Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Which Les Mis character are you?



I'm Jean Valjean!

(No, really.) Some people may see me as a little sanctimonious, but though I care deeply about doing right, I'm not above a little skulduggery in a good cause. Being in touch with my spiritual side doesn't make me an easy target... on the contrary, in fact.


Which Les Miserables Character Are You?


Thanks, Rach, for pointing this one out...

Brooke and I should post soon about the Jamie Cullum concert. We just need to upload some pictures!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    "You're Enjolras! A person with a cause, you charm everyone around you with your revolutionary ideas (not to mention your natural charisma). Unfortunately, you don't have very good social skills, and your impulsiveness is liable to get you in over your head."

    Hmm...I do not know what to think of that.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Maybe you shouldn't kick cats, and things would go better for you...

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    I was Jean Valjean too. I think it's the "God is merciful" question that is responsible :)

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Brooke said…

    I was Jean Valjean too, then I retook the quiz and changed up my answers and I still was Jean Valjean. Pff
    Tonight, tonight! We shall post Jamie tonight. :]
    I think.

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    Amanda, I changed my answer and didn't say I would kick the cat...

    Melodee, I answered that "God is merciful" too.

    Brooke, you need to post the pictures tonight! And the next time you guys go to a concert, I am going with.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I changed where I was born (suburbia instead of "South of here") and a couple other minor answers, and came out as Fantine, so it's not entirely rigged....

    Annie, that would be a lot of fun if you come with us next time! :) Tickets were only $20, so you could afford it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home