Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday links...

Uh oh Americans in the UK. Hey girls I have never heard of this. I can't wait to see it. This series was made in 1995. Are they releasing it now for the first time? Does anyone know?

I don't mean to sully the name of ipod on this blog. However I saw this and I found it kind of entertaining. But is he not committing a crime?


This girl has some cool tunes.

I bought this girls cd last night. So yous can borrow it if you want.

This is Mooving.

Check this out.

So who is gonna do Thursday links next week?;)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    It made my day to have some Thursday links again! The Buccaneers is only $10 on Amazon, if we can't rent it.

    the ipod video was funny, but I wonder if it's true about the battery.

    um...the OED doesn't work for me - there must be a subscription at school.

    Melodee's never posted links, has she?

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    I'm sure I can get the Buccaneers off netflix, if you want...I'll check into it.

    Same here - I can't access the OED. I wonder if I can still access it through MSU-B's library page, using my student ID??

    Hmmm...I'll have to start link hunting :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home