Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Friday, August 12, 2005

Ligers

So there really is such a thing as ligers (a cross-breed of lion and tiger)! I admit, I thought it was a myth until National Geographic wrote about it.

Andrea, you've really got to see Napoleon Dynamite if you haven't already...

Andrea begs to differ...
The more I think about it, the more I really think I DON'T need to see the movie. :)
But the Ligers are very beautiful. They look so cuddly... ;)

4 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Andrea,
    I "own" a copy of Napoleon, so you can borrow it. David Hannah bought it and was so disguested with it he unceremoniously discarded it at my house. So whatever you do, don't put out ANY money to rent it...None...Nada...Nuet...Understand?

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Rich, I can guarantee you that I won't dish out a DIME to rent it. :) Thanks for the offer.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Andrea, what's wrong with you?!? :)

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Molly said…

    I also own ND, and I'd be glad to host a showing of it once I'm moved in!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home