Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thursday Links

I find these funny, interesting, and a little annoying. Enjoy.

Vader dancing with a stormtrooper.

Have you heard of the Uncyclopedia? A couple of my favorite entries are cowation and the @ sign.

The next time you get a rejection letter, send this back.

Ipod the baby. This one's for you, Anna.

Anti-Peta shirts. My favorite is "I club my baby seal". You have to see it to appreciate it.

The most annoying song in the world.

Do you know the difference?

For the sake of yours and my nerves, I'll quit there. Can you tell I don't have any original ideas this week??

2 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These are great, Andrea! Where do you find them all?!

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I found them all over. I have a bizarre ability in finding stupid websites. It's one of my few talents...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home