Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm not sure I believe it...

This is quite amazing. It goes beyond the "suh-weet" category. It is a "pixelroller" that enables you to actually paint images on a wall effortlessly with a paint roller device. Be sure to check out the video on the website.
PixelRoller is a paint roller that paints pixels, designed as a rapid response printing tool specifically to print digital information such as imagery or text onto a great range of surfaces. The content is applied in continuous strokes by the user. PixelRoller can be seen as a handheld “printer”, based around the ergonomics of a paintroller, that lets you create the images by your own hand.

Honestly, what will they think of next??

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    That's amazing! Hey, I want one. You guys want to get me one as a birthday gift?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home