Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, May 02, 2005

I found..

a picture I would like to put on my profile. But I don't know how to do it. I don't know if I can use it. Will you help me. Please.

Andrea says...
Brooke, you have to download 'Hello' client from Picassa. Or if you don't want to download anything, you can create an account on Flickr and just upload pictures from there. 'Hello' allows you to post pictures to the blog. Once you get the picture(s) posted, you can go in and edit your post and get the source code for the picture that you want in your profile. Then, you can paste that source into your profile picture source. After that, you can delete that post or whatever you want to do with it. With Flickr, it actually generates the code you need to just paste into your post (or profile picture source). Neato.

At least, that's how I do it. Let me know if you need more help, dearie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home