Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Godspeed, Amanda!

May the Lord bless you and keep you;
May the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
May the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Love,
Melodee

Andrea says...
Hear hear!! We'll miss you Amanda! You are in our prayers.

Anna says...
mmhmm, and as my father says, "now let's have a party!" We are completely joking, of course, and I am beginning to miss her already!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Check out www.scripturist.com For Fun

     

Post a Comment

<< Home