Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Thanks For the Party, Girls...

I had a good time hangin' out with you last night. :) I'm glad you came, too, Sue!

Hmm, I think I'm experiencing the after-effects of not quite enough sleep, though: I'm a complete butterfingers so far this morning, and have this feeling something is going to end up all down the front of my shirt... (Just not Gatorade!)

PS - Thanks for putting up with U2, Andrea!!

Andrea says...
Amanda, I did NOT "put up with" U2! I enjoyed listening to them. I don't know about you girls. Just because I'm not obsessed!! That doesn't mean I don't like the band!!! :)

Brooke says...
Arrrrggh. Me wonts to thank The Dread Pirate Roberts for a wonderful evening. I had a great time.

Amanda says...
Robert, um, the Evil Pirate...what's his name??? ;-) We were also joined by the likes of the Tooth Fairy, Ansel Adams, and Richard Simmons. It was a pretty swingin' time.

Thanks for your encouragement, Sue! I appreciate your prayers about my trip.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you Amanda! I really enjoy being in the presence of all you ladies. You ladies all have so much talent and potential. There are some really great adventures a head of all of you. It's a treat to watch your passion for life, love, and others.
    I will be praying for your journey Amanda. I look forward to reading about how Christ will use you to touch the lives you encounter.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Brian Murnion said…

    I agree Andrea, just because I'm not obsessed with a band and find them boring at times doesn't mean I don't like them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home