Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Twigs & Twilight

(I'm double posting from TRP, just so everyone can see this!)

Please go see Dennis' latest gallery, Twigs & Twilight. For those of you who don't live in Montana, it will give you an appreciation of how beautiful my area is, and why I love it here so much. For those of you that do live here, it might make you want to venture outside a little more - it does that for me! (Forget blogging - go walking!)

It also makes me want to be able to take pictures like these!

Andrea says...
Those are really cool!! It's neat to see my favorite places around town captured in such beautiful pictures! I especially like the Entmoot. The trees down on Norm Schoenthal Island have always made that kind of impression on me. Who would've thought that brown grasses and bare trees could look so beautiful??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home