Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, April 28, 2005

In Case You Weren't Aware. . .

. . . Andrea is THE BEST. I wanted explanatory text in a little box on my blog - she figures it out for me. I mention a rocking chair - she gives me one that rocks. Check out the finished effect on TRP!

Thank you, dear!

Andrea says...
I'm double posting from TRP too. Melodee has to stop selling herself short! She is an HTML genius!! I was just there for moral support. Ok, I'll take credit for the rocking chair, but that's it. But, seriously, go check it out. It's pretty cool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home