Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Find True Love!!


Ok, I'm sorry for the graphic nature of this picture, but I just thought this was too pathetically funny not to share. I saw this ad for a online dating service, and couldn't really believe what I was seeing. Find TRUE love?? What??










Looks like true love to me!!



Update: I simply had to blur out part of the picture. It was just too much... :)

Anna says:
Whoa...yeah thanks for blocking out some of that picture there. I get so tired of those ads, and they keep getting worse too. Sad times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home