Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Dancing with the stars

Have you heard of this new show? I know most of you guys aren't into reality TV, but this looks kind of fun! We should check it out tomorrow, Melodee. Maybe your parents would like it too. Who knows?!? I have a feeling that it will involve a lot more DRAMA then dancing, but I think it's worth a look. What do you think?

Melodee says:

Sounds fun, let's try it out! I've never watched a reality TV show before! But you know how I love dancing. . . :)

Anna says...

Hmm...I don't know about that Andrea, a reality show about dancing? I mean, Survivor is bad enough. ;-) It kind of reminded me of Strictly Ballroom though!

Andrea says...

Survivor is bad enough?!?! I'm going to pretend you did NOT just say that...

4 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you were born to blog.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    It's nice that you have hope in reality TV, but I think my hope is that the fad will soon die . . . never to be resurrected.
    By the way, I got to wondering, did you ever attempt to die your hair as young girl? Did it end up green also?

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Brian,
    I will agree with you for the most part about reality TV being trash. But how many reality shows have you watched? If you say none, I'm not sure you qualified to make that judgement. I've ran into some very undesirable ones, but others (SURVIVOR, for example) that are very good. Give it a chance...c'mon.
    Are you saying that you dyed your hair? What hair?

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Brian - Ok, I think I understand the hair question. After talking with Susan and Melodee last night I realized that you were talking about Anne. I was confused. I'm not a diehard Anne-fan like the rest of the girls, so forgive me for being a little slow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home