Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Friday, February 02, 2007

Calvin & Hobbes

It's been a while since my last C&H post, so here are some more goodies I just found. In honor of the snow and freezing cold here, check out Calvin's snowmen. The same site also has some nifty fan art, and good quotes such as "Why should I have to WORK for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!" Oh, wait...

The only thing that saddens me about C&H (other than that the comic is no longer published) is Calvin's fear and loathing of baseball. (The bike, on the other hand, I understand perfectly.)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    LOL, I can't say the snow theme seems very appropriate to me, since it was a brilliantly sunny, cloudless, spring-like day here...But of course I enjoyed the snow art all the same.

    By the way, I get a Calvin and Hobbes strip via email every day. Are you signed up for that?

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Spring-like in Scotland...I'm jealous!

    No, I'm not signed up. Would you send me the link?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home