Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Cool

While I was visiting So Rie in Washington DC this last week, we saw this guy giving a concert on crystal glasses filled with water. It was one of the coolest things I saw in DC, and I saw many. :) This is just part of him playing the Chariots of Fire theme, with some audience participation.



Oh yeah...and he's from Montana!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is very cool! Thanks for posting this video, Amanda!

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    I agree, that is really cool. We saw some great street performers in Covent Garden...Aren't they fun?

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Nice. Now let's see the rest of your pictures!!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    okay, more pictures will be coming soon...

    Street performers are very fun! There's just a lack of them in Billings.

    Thanks for commenting, Rachel. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home