Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm back...

and am still trying to catch up on sleep, so this is going to be a short post before going to bed. But I wanted to say hi and, if you're bored, I think you should check this one apartment, six drummers video out. (I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but it's somethin' else...)

I made it through a whole day of work today, in our very cool new building (I'm excited to have my own office, with automatic lights that switched off on me twice - guess I was being too quiet). There are still boxes everywhere, but at least the ones in my office are empty now. And I'm not exaggerating, I almost got lost several times.

Speaking of Lost...I watched episodes 20 and 21 tonight. I did NOT see that coming, did you, Andrea?

3 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I KNOW!!! Wasn't that just the one of the greatest surprise moments of television EVER?!?!? I just sat there slack-jawed like, "WHAT?!? That did NOT just happen, did it??" *sigh* What a great show....

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    it was such a total surprise, even though someone had let slip that two people get shot before the season's over. I just didn't expect you-know-who to suddenly do that! It was stunning, completely.

    now I've just gotta watch the rest...

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    I finally watched that one apartment for six drummers thing.

    PADRISIMO.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home