Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Sunday, December 04, 2005

A Senior Concert

Last night was Melodee's senior recital, featuring solos and duets with her good friend Amanda (a different one! One who can sing). They started with "Sisters" from White Christmas, and then sang other fun ones, Italian and German songs which were beautiful although I only understood about 6 words, and some of the best but lesser-known Christmas songs like "Mary Did You Know?"

They even had choreography, and costumes, and plastic spiders they threw into the audience during "Little Miss Muffet"! It was very enjoyable - thanks, Melodee. :) Now you need to give us a mini recital for Brooke!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go, Melodee.
    Include me in the audience of a mini recital. I'm coming to Billings soon!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    It really was a beautiful recital. Such a multi-talented girl, that Melodee...

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Thanks, girls! I was so happy to have you there. It was a lot of fun, but it is such a relief to have it over with! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home