Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thursday Links

Ipod news: Well, it's not really news, but here are some Halloween costume ideas for you iPod. Um....yikes.

I saw some great "Oops pictures" at the Mattsons' last night, but this morning, I found this whole page of them. Great stuff.

This a great little flash game. Be sure to concentrate REAL hard!

Yoda hip-hop dancing. Yoda rocks.

A fun little riddle-type game. Slightly addictive.

Cool liquid drop pictures.

"I promised that from now on I would write only for the Lord." Guess who?? I'm not sure that I'm particularily excited about this book.

See the entire city of San Francisco made out of Jello. Um....why?

That's all I got. Have a great Thursday!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    you need the cowboy costume for your iPod. Or maybe you could make a Survivor one and make a million dollars selling it to other fans with iPods...

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    I'm stuck and I'm only on level 6! Aack!

    I didn't react at all to the flash game. hmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home