Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Advice Needed

The Baseball Season is over, and it is time to choose a new website for my homepage (during the Season I open my browser to mlb.com).

Any fun suggestions, girls? What do you all have as your homepage?

5 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I have KS at work, and homesciencetools.com on one of the computers home. Go figure. :)

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    what about Dennis' photoblog, or imdb? or the astronomy or earth science picture of the day?

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I left the US just in time to miss the last two games of the World Series, and it's not broadcast on TV over here. What a bummer.
    Being a Firefox user I have three homepages, two of them are blogs, and the third is www.ucomics.com/boondocks which is of course the best comic strip ever made.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I hear The Radley Porch is lovely this time of year...

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    well, the last two games were very exciting, but disappointing for Astros fans. It's a real bummer when you watch for five and a half hours, go to bed at the bottom of the 13th, and in the morning find out your team lost in the 14th. (I'm still recovering...) Anyway, too bad it doesn't get broadcast over there, Germany doesn't know what it's missing.

    what about u2.com, Melodee?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home