Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday Links

This pie-eating game is ridiculously addicting. My best is 16 bites. Simple minds are easily amused, I guess.

Christian had an awesome story posted on Monday that you have to read about a speech made at Dartmouth college. Also be sure to read how his peers responded to him. It'll make your blood boil. It did mine!

iPod news: New iPods to come!! What's next? A video iPod?? An iPod-ready car?? (as always, hat tip to Slashdot)

Amanda, we totally need one of these while we are "working".

Hilarious video. I love cold pizza, but this is a little extreme.

I'm asking for this for Christmas. Long live Calvin and Hobbes!!

Are you tired of calling your bank and talking to a machine and having to press a zillion buttons to reach an actual person?? This find-a-person website is for you!! I'm not sure if any of these work, but it is definitely worth a try.

101 things you did not know about rock-n-roll.

Dear God, ....I don't know if these are real, but some of them are pretty cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home