Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, October 10, 2005

Songs

Melodee tagged us for this fun little "ditty".
"List five songs that you are currently enjoying. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artist and the song in your blog along with your five songs..."

Ok, this is WAY too hard, so I'm just listing the last five songs I played from my library. After looking at them, I realized what a wide spectrum of moods I have gone through this morning. I'm such a girl sometimes...

Love Will Come Through - Travis
Crash - Twelve Stones
World So Cold - Mudvayne (Screamer music is sometimes the best to code to)
High - James Blunt (iTune's freebie last week. It's pretty alright.)
My Immortal - Evanescence

And since Amanda didn't tag anyone, I'm tagging both Ainsley and Random Mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home