Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Pakistan

America got hit by some devasting hurricanes, but I don't think it can compare to what's happened in Pakistan/Kashmir. I hope that people here are more inclined to reach out after Katrina, but it appears from what I've read that there's not an abundance of aid pouring in yet. (Not to mention that it's going to be hard getting it there - the affected areas are also experiencing hard rains.)

I haven't done anything yet, either, but after reading the news this is just scaring me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home