Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Music Meme

Melodee tagged us for this one...I guess I'll start. (Does this mean you get to list five more songs here, Melodee?)

"List five songs that you are currently enjoying. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artist and the song in your blog along with your five songs..."

1. "Pieholden Suite" by Wilco
2. "Rattle and Hum" - U2 (this is an album, but about 1/2 the songs have been stuck in my head this week!)
3. "One Headlight" - the Wallflowers
4. "Beverly Hills" - Weezer annoying but fun, and the lead singer is awesomely nerdy
5/ "Soul Meets Body" - Death Cab for Cutie (Have you heard their new album, Sarah?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home