Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thursday Links

Ok, I've been really busy this week, so I haven't had my normal amount of time to compile cool links. Forgive me if they aren't as original or unique as usual. They are still good though!!

Dennis at LB Imaging has had some excellent Montana Fall pictures. It seems that no matter what color Montana grass is, it still is beautiful. My favorites are this and this. Earlier this week, he also had the greatest link to this adorable puppy picture.

A while back, Ainsley posted a link to this site. My favorite parts are the photoshop contests. The Forks and the Hairy contests are my favorites.

Survivor - Guatemala premiers tonight. Whoo hoo!! So, set the VCR, watch the president speak and then follow it up with some good ole' fashion reality TV.

iPod news: Review of the new Nano iPod. (hat tip: Slashdot) Also, watch this homemade flash film of a bear dancing with his iPod. Slightly cute.

Kiera Knightley was not allowed to use her "sexy pout" in the new P&P movie. Uhh....sexy pout??

This guy is amazing. A backwards bowler??

Remember the Google Whack post awhile back? Well, Amanda sent me this interesting article about Google and it's expanding indexing. Quite geeky. Quite interesting.

MSNBC has a cool hurricane tracker flash thingy. I think hurricane Ophelia is a little drunk.

Cheese doesn't cause nightmares!! Whew! I'm so relieved!

Donate to hurricane relief without spending a dime! I wonder if this guy is for real.

Ok, back to work. Have a great day-before-Friday. :)

Susan, re-send me that link you emailed! I got your message, but not the link.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    hey, I thought they were good links. The backwards bowling guy was SUH-WEET!

    seven more hours till we get to watch Survivor! :) Which reminds me, I never did reply to your wonderful post about it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home