Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Summer Food

Last night Andrea had me over for dinner, and we had a total "summer foods" feast! I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted more, so we ended up having chicken fingers AND burgers. And sweet corn on the cob, potato wedges, macaroni salad (which I found out Andrea loves), watermelon, strawberries, and wine. You don't get much better than that! I ate and ate, but it was so tempting to try to eat even more - it was all so good!

Thanks, Andrea! =)

Andrea says:
I'm so glad you're back, Amanda...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home