Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Crazy day

Ok, it's 4:00. I should be headed home in the glorious sunshine to my precious puppy-dog to go on a nice long walk....but, I'm not. I'm stuck in the working-late-vortex. So, what better to do then blog, eh? Actually, I've just resigned myself to the fact that I really will need to work this weekend, so I'm taking a little breather from the day. I don't have a very demanding, high stress job. It's actually a really great place to work. But, you have to always be ready for that curve ball - the boss comes in and tells you, "Hey, we need this done yesterday!" So, you gotta do it.

So, on that upbeat note, welcome to the real world, Annie!!

Anna says...
Thanks Andrea...it hasn't been too horrible yet, but it is only 11:18 the first day of full time. I have a feeling that by tomorrow night I will be almost ready to go back to school. Naw, probably not gonna happen. ;-) Thanks again for dinner, I had a great time with you girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home