Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

U2 are missed

My day has been way too ordinary. I did have the exciting privilege of talking a little bit with Annie, but my short little chats with Amanda and Melodee have been missed. For those that don’t know, the two girls are on their way to attend a U2 concert in Denver. Jealous?? I know they are just having a blast and it makes me smile to think about it. I hope U2 are having a wonderful time and enjoying every second. Hurry back!! I look forward to the full report!

Anna says...
I am slightly jealous. But not enough that I would have spent as much as they did to go with! I had fun talking to you too! (p.s....go see my blog. ;-) )

Amanda says...
We're back! It was worth every penny we spent, and then some. :) They exeeded our already-high expectations and adjectives sort of fail for how good it was, but of course we'll be posting on it soon, anyway...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If the OT could exchange their tithe for "silver...and use the silver to buy whatever you like...anything you wish" (Deut 14:25ff) surely disposable income on a rare luxury like a (quality?) rock concert can be rationalized.

    It's like waitressing--something every girl in America should experience. It'll make a lasting impression.

    AmyLav

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Thank you for the biblical justification! Oh, and you can drop the question mark from "quality." :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home