Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Someone take this keyboard away from me!

This is what my morning has consisted of: Come into work, look at our NEW BLOG, think about something insightful to post, look to see if anyone has posted/commented on our NEW BLOG, bring up my code editor, work on our programming for our NEW BLOG instead of programming for work, eat payday treats, check our NEW BLOG again, more programming, eat another doughnut, talk about Survivor with fellow geeks, try to read document for work but instead let my mind wander to think about our NEW BLOG, go to meeting, surf for blogging ideas...

Is it lunch yet?

Who's idea was this silly blog anyway?? *wink*

2 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    OK, let me try this again. I lost my comment.

    Yeah, maybe in like three weeks the excitement about our NEW BLOG will start to die down and we can start working on other things sometimes. :-P

    You have payday treats? Doughnuts? Can I visit you? Can you bring some home with you tonight for me? Are we watching Survivor tonight? Huh? Huh?

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Andrea, lay off the doughnuts and get back to work! :0

     

Post a Comment

<< Home