Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Weekend

Last week I went to Red Lodge with some cousins who were in town. We ended up going the back way, through Bridger, which was rather different scenery than the usual way...



Red Lodge was full of motorcycles and black leather, although the candy store was fairly empty. This was my favorite bike; everyone stopped to admire it as they walked by. If you want to stand out in a crowd of big flashy Harleys, this is definitely the way to do it.


This post does have something to do with food: check out Chocolate & Zucchini, a blog by a French food lover. She just got back from a trip to the US and is making me want to go on a culinary roadtrip, too. :) I could certainly go for some pecan pralines and crawfish!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice motorcycle! the classics (in my mind) were always the best.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home