Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, July 17, 2006

Tadpoles

Tomorrow we're doing a photo shoot, to get a bunch of great shots for our next catalog. Annie and Melodee have done a lot of work to make sure it'll be fun; I've helped, too. My main contribution has been caring for the seven fat bullfrog tadpoles we got express-shipped to us on Friday. I kinda like the little guys...as I've said at least a couple times already, they are SO cute. Dan and Rachel were making fun of me tonight because I actually took some video footage so you can all see how cute they are (or are not), too.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Too bad we don't have a picture of the frog the kids caught at the park. His name was "Flavio" (!?) and he weas very adept at escaping...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home