Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, May 14, 2007

Dorothy, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...


I got to go visit Sarah and Aaron this past weekend, and had a great time visiting them and getting to see some of Oregon...and the ocean!

More pics coming soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Wow! Isn't the Oregon coast gorgeous?

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Beautiful picture!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a fantastic view! We really enjoyed your stay Amanda!
    Love Sarah

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    It is gorgeous there. Thanks, girls! :) I really enjoyed seeing you guys, Sarah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home