Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, June 13, 2005

Slug

Yeah, that's what I feel like...a SLUG. I watched SIX, count 'em, SIX movies this weekend. I was playing big sister to a girl that was staying with me and she had the punies all weekend. Poor thing. Anyway, this is what I watched (because I know you're DYING to know):
  • The Incredibles - great flick. Except my Ebay/Bootleg(?)/Asian version kept skipping in my old DVD player. Bummer.
  • Harry Potter - The Chamber of Secrets - Good stuff, except the big snake. That's gross.
  • Harry Potter - The Prisoner of Azkaban - The best HP movie yet! I really, sincerely enjoyed it. Thanks for lending it to us, Rachel!
  • The Princess Bride - As you wish...
  • The Life Aquatic - Slightly humorous. I love Bill Murrey and Owen Wilson and they have great chemistry together. But, what a bizarre movie!
  • My Big Fat Greek Wedding - funny funny funny - I love the family dynamics of the Portokalos'. It's very endearing. It kind of reminds me of the Howes' - we're loud and we always are eating..

Yeah, that's approximately 12 hours of vegetating. Pathetic, I know. But, it was still fun.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Brian Murnion said…

    Andrea,

    Sounds like fun. We'll have to watch a film while I'm there. I come wed's night. Hope to meet you then.
    Brian-

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the Prisoner of Azkaban!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home