Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Movies Again

I guess Annie tagged me a while ago for this, so here goes.

Total number of films I own on DVD/video: Hmm...I'm going to estimate it at 12, because I'm too lazy to count.

The last film I bought: Napoleon Dynamite

The last film I watched: the last part of Emperor's New Groove on Tuesday night and the last part of In Good Company on the airplane last week. (Two halves make a whole?)

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:

1. St Ives. Like Annie said, I watch this with my sisters a lot. That really goes for all of these (or else they're ones I just like to watch with them)...
2. 10 Things I Hate About You.
3. The Princess & the Warrior. I don't watch this as much, but it's one of my favorites. Plus, I've got to have something on my list that's not exactly a chick flick! "Tchüß."
4. You've Got Mail. (I guess I don't really count this as a chick flick, either.)
5. Bend It Like Beckham.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    oh yeah, those are all good ones too! And because I don't come around here very often...you can't feel bad about not doing it right away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home