Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy First Day of Fall!


my backyard, last fall



It's been a little chilly and very cloudy today; good weather for a hearty dinner with lots of kielbasa, carrots, and onions. (I'm a big fan of sausage - must be all my German ancestors.)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    This blog is still alive?! I'm so happy to know that!

    Brooke - where's the soup post you talked about back in April?? I've been wanting to make some soup now that the weather is cooling down. Please share. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home